Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The BEST Olive Oil (Extra Virgin That Is) You've Ever Had



I happened upon this bottle of deliciousness a couple of weeks ago while at my neighborhood Wal-Mart. I needed to get me some EVOO and thought I'd branch out from all the Italian sounding brands I usually buy. It said "California" and "Fresh" on it's label (I'll buy just about anything that says "California" and "Fresh"), and the bottle was dark, so I gave it a chance, and boy am I glad I did.

I get seriously tongue tied when I try to eloquently describe the love I have for this product. It is amaaaaaazzzzzing. Now I love EVOO as much as the next gal, but this particular brand takes my love to the next level, like lick my fingers and then the plate level. It's fruity and citrusy, and olivey, and tastes like its fresh from a California grove, and I love it.


No comments: