Wednesday, June 29, 2011

10 Things I Loved about Our Trip to Zion

1. Our backyard for 4 days.


2. The Virgin River, which was also in our backyard, and the prettiest river I’ve ever seen.


3. Goofing on the shuttles.





4. All the pretty flowers.





5. The plants that grew out of the rocks, sideways and upside down.





6. Hanging around the river.










7. Being with THIS man for 4 uninterrupted days.

8. Hiking to places like this,

and this,

and this.

9. The coolest Asian bike gang I've EVER encountered.






10. Waking up, not to an alarm, but to the sun peaking out from over the canyon wall.

So goodbye for now Zion. I loved you and can't wait to come back and visit you again.


3 comments:

Megan and Brian Rogers said...

Yes! I wish we could have done the Narrows!! Next time! Love your pictures! We will have to do a pic swap sometime soon (not that my pics compare to yours)

The Coles said...

Looks like so much fun:) Did you take all those pictures? They are beautiful. The one of the virgin river is unreal.

Megan said...

Your photos are incredible, love the Asian bike gang, and now I have an inkling to go to Zions!