Sunday, June 5, 2011

Antelope Island and the Mosquitoes

We spent a few hours on Saturday at Antelope Island. It was beautiful and we came home with some cool pictures, but the bugs were Ri-Dic-U-Lous! We wore bug spray, long sleeves, pants, and hats, and we still came home with multiple bug bites. Those little buggers bit right through our clothing. Incidently, their favorite part of me was my bum {I use that word now--Utah has rubbed off on me} and I've got about 12 bites to prove it.










This is my husband's attempt at protecting himself from the insects. Sadly, it didn't work.







My favorite sunset picture.

And here they are...all 200 million mosquitoes that died on our car.

Husband said it looked like his truck had a beard. I'd concur.

3 comments:

Becca said...

Hey Amanda it's Becca (Price) Nicholes, your pictures are ABSOLUTELY gorgeous!! I love them, well except for the last two, those are a bit gross. :) I can't believe there were that many bugs! ew!

stephanie said...

what a beautiful and disgusting post!

Megan and Brian Rogers said...

Love it!! I am so envious of your camera!! It's my dream to have one!! Great pics!