Thursday, August 11, 2011

San Clemente {Part 3}

While I was in California, I was able to have a girls hangout-gab fest, which I must say was way overdue. I haven't had any alone time with my girls {we've been friends for like ever} since I got engaged two years ago. We stay in touch in all the normal ways, but face to face uninterrupted girl time is priceless. So in an effort to make this fabuloso evening happen, one of my friends kicked out her husband and children {thanks Deanners!}, and made us some yummy grub. Over our chicken salad sandwiches, we caught up, reminisced, and laughed our heads off. Our evening lasted about 5 hours, and I still think I could have gone another 5 hours and not felt like it was enough time. Thank you girls for such a wonderful evening.

But then it gets better. They all met me down at the beach on our last day of vacation with kids in tow, which meant more girl time, and all our kids were able to play together on the greatest playground on earth, the beach.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment:

Established Feb 2, 2007 said...

So cute!! Love them! I had the best time! We need to get together again soon!