Friday, September 9, 2011

love shoot {stacey & david}

Photobucket

Meet Stacey and David. I love them. Stacey broke her arm and David is goofy. They will marry in early October and have got to be one of the sweetest, funniest, perfectly matched couples I know. David has always made me laugh and now he's got this lovely lady beside him which just compounds the laughter and fun. Capturing their love on a lazy Sunday afternoon was pretty fantabulous and the most I've laughed in a while.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And because I can't leave you on a completely sappy note, here ya go.

Photobucket

2 comments:

Megan and Brian Rogers said...

Yes!! Love these! You've got some talent, girl! I am so excited for the Tillmann family photo shoot!

Megan said...

These are lovely, you really have a talent. I believe I know who I'm calling when we have our much-needed family photo shoot one of these days!