Wednesday, September 14, 2011

on starting kindergarten

Photobucket

Kindergarten has begun for our little one and I'm left wondering where the time has gone. This little girl has brought so much joy and color into my life. There is no one like her, with her brilliant mind, determined spirit, and affectionate heart.

In the two plus years I've been with her father, we have bonded tighter than I could have ever hoped for. She has become my little buddy, doing everything I do right along side me. We cook together, read together, take pictures together, and even love together, because they just don't make 'em like Mr. Rogers anymore. He is the best kind of father, husband, and the best kind of good I know.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And did I mention this girl is going places? Because she is, and I can't wait to see where this journey takes her.
Photobucket

3 comments:

Megan and Brian Rogers said...

I love the pic of Addie looking right at the camera! She looks so old!

Chelsi said...

your pics are so cute what kind of coloring do you use??

Amanda said...

Chels, I upload my pics to photobucket and do minor editing there as well. I get my pics to have sort of a vintage feel by putting them through "cross process." I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any other questions.