Monday, October 31, 2011

the best night of the year

Would be Halloween of course.  I'm completely biased {having an October birthday does that to a person} but it's always been my fav.
Photobucket
These would be the brownies I sent the husband with for his work party.  I made them from scratch, not because I have this amazing recipe or anything {baking isn't really my forte}, but because I completely forgot about it and I usually have cocoa/sugar/flour around.  When I asked him how they were, he told me they were "too rich," which isn't really an insult because my husband doesn't like dessert.  I don't get it and it can't be explained, but I think "too rich" actually means "absolutely delicious."  So there you go.

the kids
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the grown-ups
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

the night
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Until next year...
Photobucket

No comments: