1. Our backyard for 4 days.
2. The Virgin River, which was also in our backyard, and the prettiest river I’ve ever seen.
3. Goofing on the shuttles.
4. All the pretty flowers.
5. The plants that grew out of the rocks, sideways and upside down.
6. Hanging around the river.
7. Being with THIS man for 4 uninterrupted days.
8. Hiking to places like this,
10. Waking up, not to an alarm, but to the sun peaking out from over the canyon wall.
So goodbye for now Zion. I loved you and can't wait to come back and visit you again.