Wednesday, February 22, 2012

my favorite weekday breakfast ~ mango smoothie

Photobucket

Lately I've been making a better effort at eating breakfast in the morning.  Since I'm not really willing to wake up ten minutes earlier AND sacrifice prime cuddling time with the husband, it's got to be something quick that I can eat/drink in my car on my way to work.  This smoothie was sort of inspired by my husband's extreme love of mangoes, since I usually make him one too, but I've got to say, this drink is almost as good as a chocolate milkshake, almost.

Ingredients for Mango Smoothie {per serving}

1 cup of frozen mango
1 cup of milk {I use 1%}
1 packet of Truvia {you can use any sweetner you want, I just happen to love Truvia}

Put all ingredients into your blender, turn that puppy on, and blend until smooth.  Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments: