Friday, February 17, 2012

pizza

Photobucket

This is what I made this week.  If you'd like to follow suit, you'll need:

Pizza dough {store bought, homemade, or whatever, mine is below}
Photobucket

Fresh rosemary chopped {about a tablespoon}
Crumbled goat cheese {3 oz.}
One pear sliced
Caramelized onions {slice up half a red onion and saute in a little butter for about 10 minutes}

1. I learned this week that cooking your pizza dough before you top it makes all the difference in the world. So that's what I did, on my pizza stone, which stayed in my oven while preheating {to 425 degrees}, so it too was quite hot.  I pre-baked my pizza dough for about 10 minutes and used the recipe I linked above.

2.  Sprinkle rosemary, goat cheese, and top with sliced pear and onions.

3. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the cheese looks toasted.

4.  You're done.  Enjoy!

Photobucket

No comments: