Friday, August 10, 2012

some family pictures we took while vacationing in idaho

DSC04009-2

DSC04086

DSC04102

DSC04413-1

DSC04430

DSC04513

DSC04053

We recently spent some time with the Rogers clan in Idaho and Wyoming.  It was beautiful and relaxing and refreshing to spend some time in one of the most beautiful places I've ever seen.  I also was taking a trip down memory lane since I lived in Idaho for 2 1/2 years and learned to ski in the Tetons {"learned to ski" is used lightly here because I am by no means a skier, but I did get my feet wet}.  

It's amazing what can happen when you get the people you love in front of a camera, by a pond, just minutes before sunset.  Beautiful things happen.  

2 comments:

Anne said...

FABULOUS PICTURES!!!!!!!!! You're amazing and adorable! :)

Kristin Lea Robinson said...

You look so beautiful. Let's phone chat soon. Love you.